Monday, January 31, 2011

Our first day

Today was Baby G and my first day at the baby sitters and back at work.
It went pretty well considering what I thought it would be like

I wasn't the blubbering mama I thought I'd be.
I mean yes I teared up when I left him and talked to hubby while driving to work
then teared up once at my desk
but did pretty good after that!

Baby G's sitter kept me updated through out the day with text messages and pictures
and that helped a lot
hubby also went and visited him when he got a break

Baby G slept a lot of the day
and I feel bad saying it, but that made me a little happy
because I felt that I wasn't missing out on a lot

I left right after school and picked him up as soon as I could
I hope the rest of the week goes smoothly


How many more days until Summer vacation? :)
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Awe! Glad to hear you had a good day back. Sounds like you have a great sitter.

    ReplyDelete