Monday, January 10, 2011

Have you ever had one of those moments...

Have you ever had one of those moments where you can't find the words to explain a feeling your having?


You have the words right there at the tip of your tongue but they just don't seem to fit the feeling?

Any variation of the words just don't fit.


I had that moment recently....

As I looked down at my son and thought.... I love you sooo much.... yet those words just don't do the trick.

He feels..... like a part of me... and not because he grew in my belly.... but more like a part of my body...

like a lung.....or my heart....yet that doesn't seem to explain that heart wrenching love feeling just right either!


1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you mean - I have those feelings every time I look at my three girls!

    ReplyDelete