Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Look at all you've done

in just two short months!


Here you were your first night home!

Your oh so tiny!!

You have watched many football games with Daddy! (and most of the time your teams win!)

You love to stretch.....
 and stretch!



You are a little thinker....


And I loved when you smiled in your sleep for the first time...



and then laughed in your sleep for the first time.


We celebrated our first holiday together!



Watched you turn one month old!! I couldn't believe how fast this came!

You've lounged...



and bounced....

and love playing under your jungle!


You met Santa!!


and then you turned two months old and started growing out of your newborn clothes! That made me a little sad!


But one of the funnest things has been watching as you've started communicating with us!


We love you so much!

But how could we not... just look at that sweet face!

1 comment:

  1. Aw! I love this post :} it's so sweet and it makes me alittle sad to see him growing up so fast. I love him soo much, I can't wait to see the little man get even bigger!

    {Aunt} Megan<3

    ReplyDelete