Saturday, January 15, 2011

I have a confession

I have lied on this page.....


You might remember my earlier post where I said my little man had a hard time during naps.

Well, although that is all true

 there still is a lie!


 WHAT?? You might ask.....



It is right there for all to see....

Just look closely! No! Not the baby... the Onesie!


I am proud to say! This Onesie is a complete LIE!

This is because Baby G is a great sleeper at night!
I really do feel blessed. He sleeps from about 10 pm to 5:30 am
where he eats and falls back to sleep until around 7:30 and then
he eats and falls back to sleep until around 9!

Now I am keeping in mind that he is only 2 months old
and I am on maternity leave right now
So as I go back to work (BOO!) and little man goes to his sitter
this will probably change!

But I am really excited about it right now!

I think he is spoiling me!
Our second will probably bring me a BIG wake up call!
Literally! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment