Sunday, March 27, 2011

Letters to my baby!

Today is March 12th

Hi Gavin! I cannot believe how big you are getting! So many people keep telling me how big you have gotten since they have seen you last. Sometimes this is just about a weeks time! Daddy and I were looking at some of your pictures from when you were just born and I actually felt a little sad to see how small you were and how big you have gotten in such a short period of time! One thing that hasn't changed is that you are such a happy baby. You love laughter, both by you and by everyone else! I love to listen to you laugh!

Here are some of my favorite recent pictures of you! 
They really show what a big boy you are! I love you bunches baby boy!

Love,
Mommy
post signature

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting! I"m GFC following

    www.mamalovesherbargains.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is precious! I am a new follower from the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They grow so fast, don't they? Your little guys is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics, I remember the Bumbo! New follower from your Mom's blog...she said to say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet! I feel the same way about my little guy!

    ReplyDelete