Thursday, March 3, 2011

Letters to my baby!

Today is February 22nd

Hey little man! I cannot believe that you are almost 4 months old! Time is just moving so fast! We are loving watching your every move so much and love watching you learn. One of your favorite things to do is to stand up on our tummies when we are lying down and you look down at our faces. You laugh and talk! It is just so darn cute! More cute moments of yours is when you will get really excited and playful! You will kick your feet and move your hands really quick with this cute serious look on your face! :) You have gotten SOO talkative! I tell you everyday that you are taking after your Daddy because he can hold a conversation with anyone! Mrs. Jennifer (your babysitter) thinks you will be making full sentences in no time haha! I do have to brag about you too because tonight as I laid you on your tummy and you held your head up you rolled over to your back twice!! It was kinda an accident, but you better believe that I will sit in front of you, every moment you are on your tummy, with the video camera ready, just in case it happens again! What can I say, I am a proud Mama! And I always will be!

Love you bunches sweet boy,
Mommy
post signature

4 comments:

  1. Hi New Friend from The Train! Would love for you to check out my blog
    momsofalltrades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this is so sweet! It makes me miss the early months with my daughter. Enjoy all those special moments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!! Following back!! My youngest little guy is 5 months!! We have to savor every moment, they grow up sooo fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sigh. I want another baybay now! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete