Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Letters to my baby! A year ago, today!

.Today is March 15th

Hey baby boy! A year ago today was a very special day! A year ago today Mommy woke up early that morning to see if you were in her tummy and I was so excited to see that you were! Mommy and Daddy had a difficult time getting you here but we would have fought twice as hard for you! You make every moment of our life so much better! To remember that special day I wanted to show the very first letter I wrote to you after finding out you were in my tummy!


Today is March 16th

Yesterday was one of the best days of my life! At 7:40 in the morning I took a test that told me that you are really in there growing! You must have been so excited to tell us because you showed up on the test two days earlier than we thought we would know! I could barely contain how excited I was to finally know that you are really there! In a moment of excitement I called your Daddy to tell him all about you, but realized I could surprise him with the news of you! This is how I told your Daddy!


I told him I had got him a present, and when he opened it he was so surprised! He just kept asking me over and over if you are really there!

We told other friends and family members with a rebus puzzle!
Mommy use to do these all the time when she was younger. You will be able to answer this too when you are older! We are all so excited that you are here and can't wait to meet you! Mommy and Daddy think about you and talk about you all the time! We feel so blessed that God has brought you to us!

Love you bunches,
Mommy


2011 Mommy here and I am still so thankful God brought you to us! we ALL love you soo much!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment