Thursday, February 24, 2011

Easy and Yummy dinner!

In the about me, I mentioned that I am a wannabe domestic woman. You know - the Martha Stewart, Mary Poppins, Pioneer Woman type of domestic!

So in my quest to be such said woman, I made..... wait for it....

Pecan Crusted Chicken
Oh yea! and it was super easy!

I started by scrambling two eggs in a bowl. Then I put pecan pieces mixed with Italian seasoning in another bowl. 
You could also use rosemary, tyme, whatever you'd like.

I dipped the chicken breasts into the eggs and then coated it with the pecan mixture.


I put it in the oven at 350° for about 30 minutes...

and TADA!
We added a side of broccoli and cheese {love broccoli!} and some honey mustard to dip in. 
That's it!
...and the hubby loves it too!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment