Sunday, February 20, 2011

Been a bad blogger :(

.Ok so I have been a bad blogger!
A little absent,
lack of posting,
BaD blogger....

You see, I came down with the flu! EWWW!!
It was terrible
and of course I was worried about baby G getting it the WHOLE time!
Then it was report card time at school,
and if you know any teachers,
they would tell you that it is a hectic time!

I am soooo sorry!

BUT I am back!

And here is sweet baby G on valentines day!


So cute with those pouty lips :)

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Yaayy! I'm glad you're back! I heard that you were sick but I didn't know it was the flu :/ &&it sounds like you've been really busy! I LOVE this picture of little man :] (it's the background on my phone lol) He's gonna break alot of hearts with those lips!!

    Miss y'all!
    Aunt Megan<3

    ReplyDelete