Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Letters to my baby!

Today is May 3rd

It has been a while since I wrote you and a lot has changed!! You have gotten so big! Every week we get to see you, you seem twice as big! We are getting so close to telling everyone about you and I can't wait! I want to just yell it out, but for now we are keeping you our little secret! This is what you look like right now at 11 weeks old!You are so cute already!! Right now you (me really) like to eat different things. First you LOVED bean burritos from Taco Bell, then it was different types of cereal, and then it was peanut butter and jelly sandwiches! But the most consistent thing you seem to love has been either oranges or drinking orange juice, we have one of these almost everyday! :)

Daddy loves seeing you too! He comes to the doctors office every week with Mommy to see you and watch your little heart beat. He says that is the first thing he looks at! The past three weeks you have been moving around a lot! This is around the time that your muscles started to develop! I love to see you move and I can't wait until I can feel you dancing around and I can put your Daddy's hand on my belly to feel you too! Mommy and Daddy are so excited to meet you and we have loved every minute of this journey helping you get here, even the yuckier times when Mommy doesn't feel so well because it reminds us that you are in there!! We love you so much!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment