Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Letters to my baby!

Today is June 13

This weekend was so much fun! Your aunt Katy and Megan, and aunt Megan's boyfriend Sean, came down to visit, and we hung out all weekend! We went shopping and visited Kemah! I can feel you moving around a lot more now and it is so exciting! Daddy got to feel you too! I was so happy! I woke up Saturday morning and I was very warm and cozy under our blanket. I think you were warm too because you came right up to the top of my belly and laid on my right side. I quickly woke up your Daddy and he rubbed my belly and could feel you sleeping. With all the blankets off, I think you started to get cold because I put my hand on my belly and could feel you slowly move back down. It was a really neat feeling!

Mommy and your cravings haven't changed alittle. We still like Taco Bell, but not as often as we did before :) We have really enjoyed Captain Crunch cereal, but our new favorite is Limon Lays potato chips! We LOVE these right now!!

I almost forgot, Mommy and Daddy are going to get to see if you are a boy or a girl in 15 days!! We are so excited! We can't wait to start really picking out your name! Love you bunches!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment